Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding planning

Oh man this is stressful. And who came up with the idea of having bridesmaids anyway?! My maid of honor lives in Italy and she is the only one out of the four who has done anything at all. I'm going to a wedding super store today with my mom and, naturally, I wanted to invite my bridesmaids. Not a one of them are coming. My sister has to babysit, Natalie isn't even answering my texts, and Elizabeth has a brand new baby kitten and she doesn't trust anyone else to watch it long enough for her to come. In fact... Elizabeth hasn't done anything to help me since day one. She didn't even come to the engagement party. Poor Clinton works so much it's almost impossible for him to put any input on anything at all. It's just so crazy!! 65 days till the wedding... and we have absolutely nothing. I don't even have my dress. Yea... stressful.
I need like 10 extra set of hands. Maybe that's what bridesmaids were supposed to be in the first place? :(

1 comment:

  1. sorry you are so stressed out.give those girls a good kick in the booty for me lolhope things are better now and know you have a guy to can vent to im on facebook at least once a day.lots of loves
    john c (the navy guy lol)

    ReplyDelete