Monday, June 8, 2009

Sleepless.

Boo! I just can't sleep.
Clint's brother in-law is getting a kidney transplant in a couple of days. My prayers are definitely with them. It's a pretty rough situation all around but God is so good. As always.
But since it's a pretty rough situation Clint is going up there tomorrow for three days to stay with them and be supportive. Yea... he's just that amazing.
Being away from Clint for the past 9 months really got to me. I can barely let him out of my site for the hours we have to sleep in different homes. I don't want to come off as selfish. Believe me, I'm glad he's going. His sister could use as much help as she can get trying to stay sane from the surgery and all the hospital drama. He's being a great brother and I love him for that. I just absolutely hate that I couldn't go with him. He'll literally be gone for not even three whole days and look at me. The fact that he's going doesn't bother me that much. It's the fact that we're not married and we can't go together. Can it be possible to simply hate not being married this badly? I hate that we have to say goodnight every night. He has to go to his house and me to mine. And right now he has to put at least
12 hours a day into the office so we can make enough money to get married by August. So we can't stay up late and we don't live together for obvious reasons. The first night I sleep with Clint will be the first night he is my husband. End of story.
Okay well enough complaining for now... he just called and he's in bed waiting for me. Yea... we sleep together on the phone every night. We did that while he was away in Virginia and now that he's home, we've just gotten so used to it that neither of us can sleep without the phone laying on our cheeks. Disgustingly cute, I know.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment! :) funny how you stumbled upon my blog. Yay for creative types! ;)

    ReplyDelete