Monday, June 8, 2009

Hmm...

I don't have a lot of free time in life at the moment... probably won't have a lot of free time. But I love to write and I have a pretty amazing life... definitely worthy of a story. Things are always hectic and dramatic in my life but it's evident that the Lord is always with me. So I guess this can be like a daily testimony and my thoughts as I go through my busy life.
I hope I get a lot of readers. The more the merrier so spread the joy around!
Of course, most of my writings will have to do with my wonderful fiancee Clint. He really is the one man out on this planet to make me smile the way he does. I never really thought that there was that one single person out there for you and you will be miserable if you don't find that one person. I felt like sometimes people get married on a whim and think they're madly in love and before they know it, they're filing for a divorce and having custody battles that ruin their children's lives. Can you tell that I'm from a divorced background? Anyways, I felt like God will always redeem you no matter the mistakes you may make but divorce was and will never be an option for me. After finding Clint, I know that he was the one made for me. I can't ever see myself growing old with anyone else on this planet. He's my one and only love. My best friend.
We have an incredible story on how we met and that should be another post for another day. It's pretty long when you get into the details. Just know that we met when we were 12 years old, lost touch, and I found him on facebook when I was 19. I'm now 20 and we're engaged and planning to get married this August. The date is unfortunately subject to change but August 22nd is pretty much a date we set in faith. We know that God wants us together and He will bring us together in His union, we're just waiting on this brand new job that Clint started a couple of weeks ago. But as soon as we can afford monthly rent and bills... we are getting married! I can't wait to be his mrs. :) He's amazing.
About me? Well I'm a Texas girl. Love my state more than anything pretty much. Got the tattoo on my foot for it. :) I'm into theatre, music, writing, pretty much anything creative. I love to doodle the most. :) I just started a new job at this cute little nut shop. It's adorable. I used to work at the Cheesecake Factory and it was killer!! I've been in the service industry for 4 years now and it was getting to me. I was getting pretty angry easily and was quickly losing patience with customers. I finally just turned in my two weeks notice without another job lined up. I couldn't take it anymore. I was unemployed for nearly 2 months and just spent time with my honey who just got back from school in Virginia. Yea... we did the long distance thing. Sucked. Never again. But now I have a job and I'm planning a wedding with the man of my dreams. Things are pretty good but as I said, hectic. I've already said too much today but I'll get more into to dramatics of the life of Hannah. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment